Sunday 8 February 2009

A Petition

Piper.. has asked me to place this link for a petition to stop Moral Policing

You can sign it here.

She says "I have arranged for the petition to be handed over personally to the NSG unit in charge of presidential security. They will ensure that it reaches the proper authorities. I,being in the army for 7 years, have managed a few contacts in delhi, if not anything else."

And I echo her words "I dont know if it's going to be of any help. But that uncertainty cannot prevent us from NOT voicing our opinions and dissent. Staying so far away from home, this is the least we can do."

6 comments:

  1. I dont think it works.. this online petition signing.. it seems like one more way of spamming erm.. or increasing traffic of one particular website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nancy,
    Thanks for this really. But do you mind removing the link to my page? I dont want retarded morons thinking about the whole thing as a gimmick to 'increase traffic' to my website!!
    Incidentally, just for info, I have arranged for the petition to be handed over personally to the NSG unit in charge of presidential security.They will ensure that it reaches the proper authorities. I,being in the army for 7 years, have managed a few contacts in delhi, if not anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I signed this and added a link on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm piper hope you didnt think I am pin pointing you.. I was pointing to the website where the petition thing is hosted..

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, I did think you were 'pinpointing' me :) Hence the 'retarded moron' bit :) Now that I`m thinking more coherently, I`m sorry for losing my cool. But then again, what website? Petition online has been pretty effective in a lot of cases. I`ve been a part of some before. Refusing visa to Narender Modi was one. And of course the Bhopal Gas tradegy victims are another.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @piper..

    About petition online.. ah I have been a part of some that ddint work out.. and kinda dont feel positive about it..

    A difference of opinion..

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank U for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment:-))!!!