Goofy Mumma & SGD have tagged me to post five things I love about being a Mom.
So here goes.....
1. I love the fact that I can say “I think the kids are hungry, let's go get some donuts” without looking the least bit self-conscious.
2. The children look at me awe-struck when I reel out duhh tongue-twisters like
“Betty bought some butter
Butter was bitter,
Betty bought some more butter
To make the bitter butter better butter” in top speed. Filing away the ditty carefully into the inner folds of their cranium to reproduce when the occasion demands, they announce publicly that I’m the bestest Mama in the whole wide world.
3. I’ve finally realized my dream of owning my very own circus………..I've got miniatures who do a good imitation of animals sounds, trapeze artists who swing dangerously from the curtain rod to the nearest bed, acrobats who can twist themselves into any shape and clowns who make me laugh without even trying.
4. Within an hour of baby-sitting my kids, my mother is ready to swear on any Holy Book that compared to these two I was a model child.
5. I just cant wait for them to start earning. Just imagine the things I can do with the pocket-money.
I'd like to read what....
Vinoo John &
WannabeWriter have to say about Motherhood:-)).
Dance away your Friday evening.(post 24)
21 hours ago