The Rules are as follows..
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs, letting them know that they have been tagged.
The quirkier side to me is more obvious than the ‘normal’. So I didnt have to think too much before writing it down. Just to mention a few……
- I talk in my sleep………especially when I’m disturbed. I even sleepwalk occasionally though I have never gone out of the house. The most embarrassing incident was(12 yrs back) when my sister was sitting up in the night studying, I got up from sleep, walked into the next room where she was studying, called out “Look at me”, then sang some weird jhingalaka song & did a jig & went back to sleep. Even today, she makes fun of me whenever she remembers.
- I forget stuff….all the time. I’ve even blogged about it here.
- I hate to waste paper. I use both sides of it & only then give it away for recycling.
- I love to help people especially if they are lost(as in directions)……nope they don’t even have to ask me. I see them(whoever) looking confused, I stop & ask if they need help(my husband never ceases to be amazed(not a complimentary amazed) at this quirk of mine). Sometimes even the people looking for directions wonder at my interest coz suppose if I am not able to help them…....then I approach a 3rd person on their behalf & make sure they get the correct location map to their destination.
- I’m a typical case of straw that broke the camel’s back. BIG problems don’t seem to affect me…I’m patience personified all through. Then some silly thing upsets me & I break into a storm of tears.
- I have fought with every single ‘good’ friend of mine more than once & the strangest thing is ……they are all still friends with me.
Bins, IHM, ISH, Renu, Wannabe and an unknown fellow blogger from Birmingham UK who keeps visiting my page but doesnt comment. Come on, intoduce yourself:-D and take up this TAG